Dienstag, 5. April 2011

The Day i met my Bullies

Friday Night 2 am at my favourite Club named ICON in Berlin. I walk into the club, deposit my coat in the DJ-Booth and take a tour around the club, see some familiar faces, some hi fives here ,some hugs there. Nothing special.
I wanted to approach some girls i liked, but AA was holding me back.FUCK...
Anyways so i enjoyed the music and a few cokes later i go to the bar and someone is shouting my lastname. So i turned around, nobody...then again...soon... i spot the guy shouting and was stunned. There he is... one of my biggest enemies a few years back.

Let me start from the beginning, when i was in "High School" i was being bullied by my whole class for three years. It was mainly psychological bullying but physical was involved in it too. I transformed from one of the most popular kid to the bullied kid without friends in no time. They destroyed nearly my whole existence. Everyday i was going home crying, my parents didn't understand, therefore didn't help and so on. Those were the hardest 3 years of my life so far. Back to the story.

And there he was, let's call him "Ben", shouting my Lastname. I immediately started beaming when i saw him(just like i would do to a friend that i haven't seen in a long time) and walked over, started chitchatting, then he introduced me to 3 other guys...familiar faces...there i was in between of 4 of my former bullies, smiling...(To be honest i would prefer do fuck them up but it is my favourite club and i know the bouncer...bad situation for a fight)

So i talked a bit with them, everybody was studiying, nobody knew what they wanted in life, they were like little puppies without their mommy, like a plane without istruments in a fog...clueless...
To be honest i felt a little bit of pity for them. Everyone of them had a few drinks, none of 'em had game.
So i orderered a round of shots, everybody raised 'em, then i looked into everyones eyes, started beaming...and told them:

"Thank you guys for three years of bullying, if it weren't for you, i wouldn't be the guy i am today, i wouldn't feel so great, maybe still didn't find my passion...Thanks guys"

The look on their faces in that moment was EPIC or as Barney would've sait LEGEN......wait for it.....DARY!!
With a loud bang their jaws dropped to the floor, there it was...the silence, and me still beaming. So i interrupted it and shouted "CHEERS!!"
This was my moment of triumph, of course i didn't hang with them, such losers...i just went to Vadim and talked a bit about his health. (Hello DHV) Talked a bit with other people here and there.
Then went on to some females, other females saw them laughing and later approached me and i was just enjoying myself. Had a great night. Vadims band "The electric" is awesome. And i went home at about 6. No number closes, no kiss closes but let me tell you something...i was thrilled either way. The bullies just stood there flabbergasted and had no confidence at all. Typical AFCs.

But now in retrospective i see i should've been more agressive with my game...next time...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen