Mittwoch, 23. März 2011

Some Info about Me

OK So.Here'S a little Q&A about me

Who Are you ?
Hi I'm Ceasar. From now on that is gonna be my PUA Name, that's what i will use When i Pick Up Chicks. Why Ceasar you may ask? my third name is Caesarius so that's an obvious Choice.

Where are you from?
I am from Berlin, Germany i grew up here but my roots are in Poland.

Why are you doing this?
I recently dumped my fiancée. I've been with her for over 4 years. Didn't pick up a single chick during that time. It just didn't work out as planned. So yeah here i am single again.

Where did you learn about PickUp?
A friend of mine when i went to school gave me a book called "Lob  Des Sexismus" by "Lodovico Santana", you can compare it to as the german bible of pickup, like "The Game" by Neil Strauss which i've read too.
So i looked on the net for a "Berlin Lair" and i finally found it. I met the guys, they were really nice and I told them from the start that i'm interested in PickUp only to keep "my senses" sharp. Because IF i will be a single one day, i want to go ballistic. You never know when shit will be thrown into your path. So here I am, 2 years later, single. Ready to go.

What do you want do do?
I want to describe my journey from rAFC(Recovering Average Frustrated Chump) to PUA(Pick Up Artist) one step at a time. Including photos and other stuff so stay tuned. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen